dimanche 17 décembre 2023

Anthony Villarreal

 


 


Truthfully, sometimes, I wish that this would go by a lot faster.
But then..
I'm reminded of how quickly life comes at you, and how you better hold onto those precious moments, in those specific seconds, as closely as possible.
I've spent a great deal of time contemplating how to describe this to you.
I wish I could say it's a drawing and leave it at that, but I was never afforded that luxury.
I might tell you it's writing, but I doubt you'd believe me.
It's not my place to convince you or make you see anything.
All I can do..
..all I ever can do, is tell the truth and do my best.
So, with that my precious family and friends..
 
I share with you another piece of my heart:
•Chapter 34: Chasing The Wind
____________________________
“I've looked death in the eyes and I've come too far.
So, now I have to cut you out..
…cut you out like the leech that you are”
____________________________
 

liens :

insta

fb 

tik tok

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire