vendredi 3 juin 2022

Lore - John.Richard.McConnochie


Artist statement. John.Richard.McConnochie

It is all an experiment. 

All is process, flux. I cross the lines, as do many of my peers, drawn across a variety of manifestos. 

I Drift into pure textual experiments, yet often in the making there are radical shifts, chance collisions, gatherings, and the pieces evolve with a life of their own across the various paradigms of Asemic, concrete,and Visual poetry. 

The images, a reflection of the zeitgeist a diary of visual language, at times direct at times obscure, reflecting various modes and times of the making. 

As places dwelt they are in the past, while we continue in the flow.
 

"Everything vanishes around me, and works are born as if out of the void. Ripe, graphic fruits fall off. My hand has become the obedient instrument of a remote will." Paul Klee. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire