mercredi 23 mars 2022

Untitled - Muhammad Shehzad Majeed


inks on canvas

22 inches wide and 24 inches in height


My name is Muhammad Shehzad Majeed, Born in Lahore 1975. I did MFA FINEARTS Gold medalist in 2005 from college of Art&Design University of the Punjab Lahore Pakistan. I had taught in five different universities nationally and I am actively participating  nationally and Internationally, I had participated in Global Multimedia Visual Poetry stand 2021 Portugal, BAU BAWAVES 17 2021 Italy.  The restructured letters by Muhammed Shehzad Majeed at Marsh Flower Gallery west Yorkshire UK 2021, Asemic Expo 2020 Italy, Attic Zine Green International series Marsh flower gallery west Yorkshire 2019  Global Multimedia Visual Poetry stand 2019.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire